Specialised Early Childhood Centres Across Perth
At our early childhood centres located in the northern suburbs of Perth, we know that a well-structured educational program within a nurturing and stimulating environment is fundamental to your child’s learning and development. We also understand that each child is unique and learns at their own pace, so our educators are skilled at allowing children to direct their own learning journey through play.
Your Child’s Learning Journey at Our Early Childhood Centres
Your child’s education is important to us. At our early childhood learning centres, families are provided with developmental reports during the year that show their child’s progress in their development and learning as well as being a lovely keepsake. Our carefully structured educational programs highlighted below are designed for each stage of your child’s early learning journey:
- Babies Program: Ideal for children from 0 to 18 months, our baby daycare program aims at developing physical strength, cognitive abilities, hand-eye coordination, communication and more in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Toddlers Program: The toddler childcare program involves using the environment to develop language, cognitive and physical skills suitable for ages from 18 months to 2.5 years.
- Three Plus Kindy & School Readiness Program: Incorporates the perfect combination of traditional school structure and play-based learning to build social skills and prepare children aged 2.5 to 5 years for school-based kindy and pre-primary.
- Outside of School Hours Care Program: Aimed at social and recreational activities outside school hours, our before and after school care program also provides support and encourages children to complete their homework. Our after hours school care is perfect for primary school aged children.
- Vacation Care Program: Keep your school-aged child engaged during the school holidays with dynamic and fun filled excursions all summer available as part of our vacation care programs.
A Typical Day in our Rooms
At every one of our early childhood education centres across Perth, we believe the rhythm of the day promotes your child’s sense of belonging, emerging autonomy and their place in the world. By removing time restraints, we are allowing children the opportunity to explore, revisit and develop at their own pace.
This is a typical day in the baby, toddler, and kindy rooms at our early childhood centres. Care and sleep routines are adapted to individual children’s needs.
- Family grouping – Free indoor and outdoor play experiences available
- Children begin to transition to their environments
- Breakfast offered
- Free indoor/outdoor play with opportunities to participate in focus, goal/intentional teaching activities – these experiences are available throughout the day for your child to revisit
- Welcome/Wanjoo to Country circle, songs and stories.
- Progressive lunch offered – providing flexibility for children to decide when they are hungry, without interrupting their play.
- Sleep/rest time (as per individual children’s needs)
- Quiet time experiences are set up based on children’s interests
- Progressive afternoon tea – providing flexibility for children to decide when they are hungry, without interrupting their play.
- Late snack offered.
Contact A Keiki Early Childhood Learning Centre in Perth
Want to know more about our specialised education programs? Whether you require more information about the programs at our early childhood childcare and daycare centres across Perth, or you’d simply like to book a tour, contact us today.