Specialised Early Learning Programs
At Keiki Early Learning in the northern suburbs of Perth, we know that a well structured educational program is fundamental to your child’s learning and development. We also understand that each child is unique and learns at their own pace, so our educators are skilled at allowing children to direct their own learning journey through play. Our carefully structured educational programs highlighted below are designed for each stage of your child’s early learning journey:
- Babies Program: Ideal for children from 0 to 18 months, our baby care program aims at developing physical strength, cognitive abilities, hand-eye coordination, communication and more in a safe and nurturing environment.
- Toddlers Program: The toddler care program involves using the environment to develop language, cognitive and physical skills suitable for ages from 18 months to 2.5 years.
- Three Plus Kindy & School Readiness Program: Incorporates the perfect combination of traditional school structure and play-based learning to build social skills and prepare children aged 2.5 to 5 years for kindy and pre-school.
- Outside of School Hours Care Program: Aimed at social and recreational activities before and after school, we also provide support and encourage children to complete their homework. Our after school care is perfect for children aged from Kindergarten to Year 6.
- Vacation Care Program: Keep your school-aged child engaged during the school holidays with dynamic and fun filled excursions all summer.
During the year families are provided with developmental reports that show their child’s progress in their development and learning as well as being a lovely keepsake.
A Typical Day in our Rooms
The rhythm of the day promotes your children’s sense of belonging, emerging autonomy and their place in the world. By removing time restraints, we are allowing your children the opportunity to explore, revisit and develop at their own pace.
This is a typical day in our Baby, Toddler and Kindy rooms. Care and sleep routines will happen as required, per individual children’s needs.
- Family grouping- Free indoor and outdoor play experiences available
- Children begin to transition to their environments
- Free indoor/ outdoor play with opportunities to participate in focus, goal/intentional teaching activities – These experiences are available throughout the day for your child to revisit
- Invitation to welcome/Wanjoo, songs and stories.
- Progressive morning tea – Providing flexibility for children to decide when they are hungry, without interrupting their play
- Lunch offered- children and educators share lunch together
- Sleep/rest time (as per individual children’s needs)
- Quiet time experiences are set up based on children’s interests
- Progressive afternoon tea – Providing flexibility for children to decide when they are hungry, without interrupting their play.
- Family grouping as children begin to go home – Free indoor and outdoor play experiences available