We currently have an opportunity for a mature and experienced Centre Coordinator to run our two-plus service at Keiki Glendale in Hamersley. Opened in 2020, this boutique bush kindy is purpose-designed to provide abundant opportunities for learning and discovery within a beautiful natural environment. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate strong pedagogical mentorship and leadership.
Centre Coordinators are supported by our owner and specialised senior management team, assisting in areas such as finance, human resources, marketing and general operations. We are looking for an innovative leader with:
- Demonstrated success in running a small to medium sized early learning service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building and maintaining relationships at all levels.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead, as well as being able to juggle multiple tasks.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send your CV to email@example.com
Why choose Keiki Early Learning?
- We have been family owned and operated since 2003. 17+ years of experience!
- Great salary package
- Modern services boasting beautifully designed play spaces to work within
- Highly supportive and well established senior management team
- Allocated time away from the floor for planning and programming
- We invest in you with ongoing paid professional development training and meetings
- Recognition of your hard work with above award rates, incentives and regular social events
- Generous budget for resources
- Access to our free wellness program providing independent mental health resources, counselling and support