Educational Leader - Part Time
We are looking for a passionate Educational Leader to work within our boutique bush kindy at Keiki Glendale, Hamersley. This Centre is designed to provide abundant opportunities for learning and discovery within a beautiful natural environment.
The ideal candidate will be providing expert guidance and curriculum direction for the development of learning and educational programmes for children aged 2-5 years. This role is being offered on a part time basis with flexible hours.
We are looking for a leader who can show:
- Demonstrated success in providing mentoring and leadership to a team of educators.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience building and maintaining relationships at all levels.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead, as well as being able to juggle multiple tasks.
To apply, please fill out the form below or send your CV to email@example.com
Why choose Keiki Early Learning?
- We have been family owned and operated since 2003. 17+ years of experience!
- Great salary package
- Modern services boasting beautifully designed play spaces to work within
- Highly supportive and well established senior management team
- Allocated time away from the floor for planning and programming
- We invest in you with ongoing paid professional development training and meetings
- Recognition of your hard work with above award rates, incentives and regular social events
- Generous budget for resources
- Access to our free wellness program providing independent mental health resources, counselling and support