Room Leaders are responsible for coordinating a room, supported by a team educators. This role will suit someone who is passionate about play-based, child-led learning and confident in leading a team. We are looking for exceptional Room Leaders who:
- Can be versatile and adaptable to the children’s needs
- Can be creative in setting up activities and environments
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to deliver quality learning stories to our families
- Have a thorough understanding of the planning cycle and is able to work closely with the Room Leaders to deliver a rich curriculum
To apply, please fill out the form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why choose Keiki Early Learning?
- We have been family owned and operated since 2003. 17+ years of experience!
- Great salary package
- Modern services boasting beautifully designed play spaces to work within
- Highly supportive and well established senior management team
- Allocated time away from the floor for planning and programming
- We invest in you with ongoing paid professional development training and meetings
- Recognition of your hard work with above award rates, incentives and regular social events
- Generous budget for resources
- Access to our free wellness program providing independent mental health resources, counselling and support